Click below to apply to the CSGB and become part of the hobby’s longest running society.
Membership will give you lots of benefits:
- Receive our Bi-Monthly magazine – ‘Card World’
- Bid on exclusive member only auctions
- Get access to local branches and auctions
- Get free entry to the convention
- Full use of our library – the finest repository of card research in the world
- Get discount on all of our publications
- Advertise free in the Memberads section of the magazine with your wants/spares
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and follow in the footsteps of some of the hobbies most revered collectors!
A dilemma. Imagine you are, or know a card collector who lives outside the UK, who would be really interested to join us, were it not for the high cost of the overseas subscription? If only there was a way to reduce this cost. And now there is!
Anyone want to buy a large cricket collection. Only joking! That is what I wrote on the Saturday afternoon of the 3rd Ashes Test. As you will know, England managed a magnificent 67 all out in their 1st innings, with only Root and Bairstow out to goo
The Handbook is divided into two parts and provides comprehensive listings and illustrations of known ‘Felt’ and ‘Leather’ Designs issued by Tobacco and Trading Companies in North America, Canada & Great Britain between 1910 and 1915.
Oh to be in England now that summer’s there! Writing this in mid-June, it is not very warm and the rain is affecting the cricket World Cup with 3 games abandoned so far. I shouldn’t grumble, it has given me the chance to get the auction listing